Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 200 blogs BB Mama! :How Blogging gave me a voice

I started blogging in 2008 and now I have hit the mark of 200 blogs. I am amazed at this accomplishment. Who would ever think the quiet little girl from Indiana would have a voice to speak her mind and others would listen. I found out my love for writing in high school but really my true love for writing came from journal writing. I remember watching The Color Purple and how the characters wrote back and forth to each other. I cant remember which character wrote letters to God but after reading the book and watching the movie I decided to do the same. Then years later  I wrote a beauty article for my son's school newsletter for parents. After writing for the newsletter my love for writing was sparked again. I found out about blogging on blogspot and now you have yours truly Chronicles of Blaque Beauty Mama. I have shared my tips, tricks, advice, and  life lessons with all. I thank all my readers, followers, and even the closet BB Mama readers that would never tell a soul their a fan. Thanks for reading it means alot to me. I found my voice through blogging and I can only hope it gets stronger with time. I still keep a journal but its nice to share my thoughts with others. Keep reading!....

More to come...interviews, beauty reviews, trending fashion and mommy life stories.

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment