Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Are you sick of looking tired in the face? Sometimes there are very simple solutions for making your face brighter and younger. A natural face lift is what you need and I have the steps to achieve it. Follow these quick and easy steps and get a fresh look on life.
- Exfoliate your face. You can use a facial scrub or a chemical exfoliant. Keeping your skin nice and smooth makes your face look vibrant.
- Use an eye cream around the eyes at night. Even if you are 20 something it's never to early to take care of your eye area.
- Keep your eyebrows arched and cleaned up. Don't over pluck the eyebrows too skinny. Try to keep natural looking brows. Make sure to keep them neat and free from unruly hairs. Nice eyebrows will open the face up and brighten up the eyes.
- Wear eyelashes! You can get the individual lashes put on or wear the ones that come on a strip. Make sure the eyelashes look natural.
Follow these quick and easy tips and I'm sure you will never look tired.
Peace & Many Blessings!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
One had dirt in his teeth and the other had mud on his shirt. I watched the other boys eat worms and laugh with dirt on their hands. Yes, my boys were eating dirt, mud, and worms last night. Jasiyah begged me to make this recipe that he had at school. Spring is now feeling like summer and all the family loves something cool and sweet. If you like to create quick fun desserts for your little ones try my "Worms in Dirt" recipe....
What you will need...
- A pack of 6 JELLO chocolate pudding cups
- Whipped Cream
- A pack of gummie worms
- A spoon
- 2 bowls
First I dumped out all the pudding from the JELLO cups into a bowl. I sprayed some whipped cream in the bowl and stirred it together. I covered the pudding mixture and placed it in the fridge to keep it cool.
Then in another bowl I tossed in two or more hand fulls of Oreo cookies. Sprayed some whipped cream in and poured a little bit of milk on the cookies. I crushed the cookies up until it looked like soil. You can make the cookie mixture wet or dry. If you want it to be a dry mixture just crush up the Oreos without the whipped cream and milk.
After that I got the cups. I put the cookie crumb mixture at the bottom of each cup. I then took out the pudding spooned that out on top of the cookie crumbs. Sprinkled some cookie crumbs on the pudding and placed the gummie worm on top.
Quick and easy...now let them eat dirt!
-Peace & Many Blessings