Monday, May 3, 2010

Let Them Eat Dirt!



Hey Mamas,

One had dirt in his teeth and the other had mud on his shirt. I watched the other boys eat worms and laugh with dirt on their hands. Yes, my boys were eating dirt, mud, and worms last night. Jasiyah begged me to make this recipe that he had at school. Spring is now feeling like summer and all the family loves something cool and sweet. If you like to create quick fun desserts for your little ones try my "Worms in Dirt" recipe....

What you will need...

  • A pack of 6 JELLO chocolate pudding cups
  • Oreos
  • Whipped Cream
  • A pack of gummie worms
  • Milk
  • Cups
  • A spoon
  • 2 bowls

First I dumped out all the pudding from the JELLO cups into a bowl. I sprayed some whipped cream in the bowl and stirred it together. I covered the pudding mixture and placed it in the fridge to keep it cool.

Then in another bowl I tossed in two or more hand fulls of Oreo cookies. Sprayed some whipped cream in and poured a little bit of milk on the cookies. I crushed the cookies up until it looked like soil. You can make the cookie mixture wet or dry. If you want it to be a dry mixture just crush up the Oreos without the whipped cream and milk.

After that I got the cups. I put the cookie crumb mixture at the bottom of each cup. I then took out the pudding spooned that out on top of the cookie crumbs. Sprinkled some cookie crumbs on the pudding and placed the gummie worm on top.

Quick and easy...now let them eat dirt!



-Peace & Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment