Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Quick Tip/ Trick: Try refrigerating your lipsticks. I read lipsticks will last longer if refrigerated.
My sister told me also refrigerating your perfume helps the fragrance to last longer.
Try these tricks and let me know how it works out for you.
Jazmine Sullivan is the new artist of the week. She has been out for 9 years or more. Now she finally is getting a chance to shine. Jazmine's voice is soulful and soothing. I don't know when her album is coming out but keep looking for it. The latest song "Need U Bad" will definitely be a chart topper. I heard her in the car and thought it was Lauryn Hill making a come back,lol. I think many will enjoy her. Check her out!!!
I hope Mamas you have cleaned out your make-up bags. Now is the time to clean your make-up brushes. Cleaning your brushes is a must to prevent breakouts. Germs can be in your brushes that can get into your skin. You might be thinking you have to run out and get some brush cleaner. Stop!!! I have a trick that will have your make-up brushes squeaky clean.
- You need a big bowl, warm water, hair shampoo, paper towels, and a towel.
- Mix the shampoo and warm water together
- Place all your brushes in the water for 5 minutes
- Take each brush by the handle and swish around in the water.
- Take each brush out one by one and wipe across the paper towel until all makeup residue is out of the brush.
- Lay each brush flat on the towel and let air dry for 24hrs
- Now you have nice clean brushes for the face.
Never let your brushes dry standing up because water will seep into handle and make it break.
Clean your brushes every month.
Do dry cleaning with brush cleaner in between shampoo cleaning of the brushes.
-Keep it Clean Mamas