White is on the scene and everyone wants to wear white pants. Boy short, skinny jeans, or many other styles are making their appearance this summer. You may be wondering how can I wear them? Here are some simple ways to stay stylish and not end up looking cheesy and too coordinated. No one wants to end up looking like a big blob of white.
- When wearing shoes with white pants try neutrals like brown, nude, and cream. You can also wear animal printed and metallic shoes.
- Try bright bold colored tops like hot pink and sunshine yellow. Bold colors are a nice contrast and will make your t-shirt or blouse stand out more.
- Gold accessories bring in class to white pants. Hooped gold earrings and chunky gold cuff bangles make a statement.
- Soft pastel tops matched with beaded necklaces, pearls, or studs can maintain a romantic look for those warm summer nights.
- If you are matching a white shirt with white pants... try a print on the white shirt. Also try breaking up the white with an accessory. A belt, nice hobo bag, or neutral colored shoes can make the outfit complete.
Fear no more to wear white pants. Try these tips and leave the house in style!
-Peace & Many Blessings