Monday, September 6, 2010
- Drink lots of water with meals and in between. Water can fill you up and make you eat small amounts of food.
- Have fruit rinsed off and cut all ready in Ziploc bags for quick eating.
- A nice trail mix can be nice for when I want a little salty sweet treat.
- Also have vegetables in bite sizes rinsed and ready to eat.
- Dark chocolate Raisinets are healthier to eat instead of the milk chocolate ones.
- Keep a box of Chocolate Cheerios in the house to eat dry with out milk...lol
- Maybe granola bars can replace my cookies
- Stop buying junk food period and only have healthy options for me and the boys
So I will see how it works out and update you later. Its late right now and I'm trying finish this chocolate cake before I go on my healthy eating voyage...ttyl
More to come...interviews, beauty reviews, trending fashion and mommy life stories.