Monday, January 25, 2010
Hey Natural Mamas!
The growing trend is to go natural. Many black women are going back to their natural beauty of hair. Many beauty lines are creating pure products for the natural lady in you. We cant forget skin care. The new beauty trend is to go back to the basics. Products free from chemicals can be seen in your local drug and beauty supply stores. As an esthetician that specializes in black skincare I suggest natural products to my clients. Ingredients that occur in nature produce great results of change in the skin My favorite current natural skincare line right now is Wisdom Holistic Skin and Hair. The products are very effective and energizing to the skin. Wisdom Holistic Hottest Products to try are:
Healing Butter: This butter truly heals the skin. The Healing Butter you can use from head to toe. The sweet smell of lemons will have you in love with this creamy butter. I scrape the jar every time I get this product because its that great.
Castile Liquid Cleansers: These gel like cleansers will have you skin squeaky clean and fresh. The cleanser come in a variety of scents and uses such as Country Lavender, Peppermint Magic,Lemongrass Zen, Tea Tree, and my favorite that leaves your skin tingling Sweet Orange.
Go natural today!... check out www.WisdomHolistic.com
Love is in the air and you want to show it. My little sister asked me last week what would I call the style of dress I had on. I told her "Romantic"and my husband laughed. The Romantic or feminine chic is truly a style of dress. If you want to show your tender and delicate side I have some very easy ways to dress like the True Romantic. Keep in mind this style is nice for dates, proms, weddings, and when you just want to be a doll.
- Pearls are a must. It doesn't matter what color you wear just have some around the neck,in the ears, or on the wrist.
- Pastel colors are another key principle to the romantic look. You can go with some winter pastel colors that have darker undertones to them.
- Ruffles on the collar of a shirt , dress or sweater are very sweet in achieving this style.
- Add a charm bracelet or necklace to create a dainty playfulness to the outfit
- A pastel cardigan paired with a silky camisole will complete any romantic creation.
- Suede boots,pumps, or flats finish off this soft and delicate look.
Ladies have fun showing a little tenderness...lol
Romance your style today!