Follow these simple steps and be "Fancy" From Head, Face, to Toe!
- Find out your skin type... Are you Normal, Oily, Dry, or Combo?
- Start off with the basics Cleanse, Tone , & Moisturize
- Try spot treatments for your blemishes.
- Look for moisturizers with a SPF of 15. Yes. mama you need to protect your skin from the sun as well. Black skin loves to produce pigmentation. If you pick a pimple the skin will produce more pigmentation to protect your skin. A dark mark will appear...so protect your skin before it does the job for you.
- Don't pick pimples!
- Visit a esthetician once a month to get your skin properly cleansed.
- Try to use an exfoliant for the face at least every other week.
- Masks are fun and can bring extra care to the skin. Try using a mask twice a month.
- Find a great dermatologist if you are really having horrible skin care problems
- Drink lots of water!
Now is the time to make your skin the first priority!