Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shea Moisture...Perfect for Natural Hair!





A year ago while waiting for my nephew to be born I cut off my locks. Eleven years of beautiful long locks I cut off to have a new beginning. I never really knew what type of texture of hair I had until I cut my hair. I found out my hair is a soft and curly texture. The problem with my hair is the dryness and the out of control frizzing. I have tried so many product within my year of hair growth. Two months ago I was in Target looking for some new hair care products. There was a sale on Shea Moisture products. I decide to get all the products for thick curly hair. I took all the product home and used them the next day. I must say I think I've found a winner! Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie will give your hair defined curls with shine. The Hold and Shine Moisture Mist keeps away the frizzies. Im now happy to say I love my curly fro...thanks to Shea Moisture. Their products are all natural, affordable, and work great on natural hair. Look for Shea Moisture Products in Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment