Sunday, June 17, 2012

Must have products for flawless summer skin!

Summer is here and on those hot days we all tend to show off more skin. Many people are telling me my skin looks flawless and smooth. I realized I have changed up my skin care routine and I want to share with you the products that make my skin summer ready.

First you must purchase a body brush and bath pouf.
 Both body tools are great for exfoliation.


Tree Hut : Shea Sugar Body Scrub works wonderful to reveal fabulous new skin. Try using this sugar scrub once a week or when necessary.
Nivea: Touch of Cashmere Body Wash has Hydra IQ that helps the skin to maintain moisture. More moisture softer skin. Use this body wash for some months and watch your skin transform.


Nivea: Essentially Enriched Daily Lotion is great to combine with the body wash. I love this lotion because its perfect. The lotion s not too greasy and not to watery. Your skin will be hydrated and shine with health.




Yes to: cucumbers products are great for the face. Yes To  has a trio package that gives you a nice sample of the cucumber skin care line. I find these products to be refreshing and give my face just the right amount of moisture without feeling greasy.



Alba Botanica: Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser is one of the best alpha hydroxy cleansers. You get a nice tingle with great results. Your skin will start to transform within a week. Use this product if you hate scrubbing with products like St. Ives Apricot Scrub. This cleanser is guaranteed to reveal new  skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment