Sunday, September 19, 2010

Look out St. Ives!...You have some competition...

I'm always on the look out for new products in the skin care world. Having a skin care background I will try just about any product once to see if I like it. In my search of what's hot and new I receive a sample of a new great exfoliant for the face. Svetlana Minevich of Future Face LLC has been nothing but generous and kind to me with products and information.  Future Face is on the "Green Scene" creating healthy natural alternatives for skin care. I recently have used Future Face's Vegetable Exfoliator. I would call it a "Fruit Exfoliant" because it contains quince, apricot seeds, and ether oil from wild orange seeds. So you know you will smell a jar full of good stuff. When I first used this product it reminded me of St. Ives Apricot Scrub. The difference about this product is it contains natural ingredients and has oils that leave your face baby soft. I would recommend this exfoliant for people with normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin you might find it a little irritating. Make sure to rub the exfoliant on the skin in backwards circles until the product starts to peel. You must create friction on the face to see great results. I give this product three stars. Future Face has a nice Milk Cleanser that I tried out in the past few weeks. I love the Milk Cleanser to remove makeup. I highly recommend the Milk Cleanser for make up wearers and people with dry skin. The seasons are changing so now is the time to revamp our skin care products too!

Buy Vegetable Exfoliator & Milk Cleanser from me!
Try it out for your self it's worth it

Click link to buy Vegetable Exfoliant:
http://shopopensky.com/blaquebeautymama/buy/future-face-exfoliator-30ml

Click link to buy Milk Cleanser:
https://shopopensky.com/blaquebeautymama/buy/future-face-green-collection-cleanser-50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment