Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's all possible!!!

Hey Mamas,

 I took a little break from the blogging. I have been busy with some projects that are making me very happy. Tyra Banks and many others stand tall, happy, and proud when receiving awards for their hard work and I feel the same. I didn't receive an award but I really feel like I got one. July has been a successful month for me. My sister and I finally formulated products for our business Soul Sistah Cosmetics. We were vendors at an event and sold all of our lip balms. I also got to feature my blog at the event and have some new readers. I found out I'm a great graphic artist and website designer. I never thought I could build my own website. My home is finally in order and the boys are doing great with the chores. Trust me my life isn't always a bowl of sunshine but my accomplishments mean so much to me. I'm moving at a pace that Christ wants me to be at and if I have him in my corner I'm good. I'm a mother of 5 and sometimes that can be really difficult to make things happen. In the month of July I found out it's possible to do all the things I want to do for my self and my family. It's hard work but its all worth it!...

Phil 4:13

-Peace & Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment