Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ruffle & Hide: Camouflage areas you hate!

Hey Mamas,
You might not want to wear a body shaper this summer. I don't blame you its too damn hot! I do know I hate the bulge to show and round tires look unsightly to others. I got this email from Express showing cute ruffled clothes. When I saw the clothes I thought to my self this is a sure way to camouflage some not so appealing bulge. The layering of ruffles give texture and balance and distract the eyes from problem areas. Also if you get ruffles with a cute pattern you can appear to be very slim around the midsection. If you can see in the picture the ruffled dress is pulled in with a skinny belt. Try matching up a skinny belt with a ruffled shirt or dress. The belt can bring in the waist more and give your body more defined lines.Check out the link below to Express and Ruffle it up today! 
http://www.express.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&x=0&y=0&keyword=ruffles&ICID=2128





No comments:

Post a Comment