Friday, February 19, 2010

SHHHHH...be quiet,


Hey Mamas,
When you have boys they will always try you. My oldest to youngest can give me an headache. The funny thing that I'm experiencing is the hush game. The boys will act up or one will do his dirt and I find out and nobody wants me to tell daddy. In their minds I want them to be in trouble but the truth is I want them to be better. The trouble or bad habits they keep will have them paying for it in the future. When I was younger I remember my mother saying I had puppy love and don't get caught up with certain guys I dated. I would be mad and cry looking at her like you don't know nothing. Then telling her I loved so and so but never looking at the bigger picture and only wishing she would leave me alone. Now I find my self in a similar situation. My oldest son thinks he knows best and I've never been his age before. The truth is even if I tell their dad these things and we talk to them, punish them, or show them the error of their ways... the boys will still make their own choices. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. So I can only hope and pray the wisdom Christ has given my husband I stays within our sons' hearts and before they make the wrong choice they think real hard to do the right.
-Peace& Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment