Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mama's Book Pick of the Week: Nappy Hair


Hey Mama's
It's a must to read to the little ones as much as you possibly can. I remember when I was pregnant with my first son and I wanted to get books for him that he would love. I also wanted to get books for him that he was able to see images of people that related to him. Nappy Hair was one of the books I purchased that day. I read the book to him while he was in my womb and just read the book to him today. He loves this book and still asks many questions about the characters and the story. I love this book because it has a message about why God gave the little girl in the book nappy hair. If you don't have this in your child's library I suggest you get it. Nappy Hair by Carolivia Herron.
-Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment