Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Give me a minute to my self !!!

I get up 3am usually on the dot. I don't know why I guess that's the schedule the little boy in my womb has me on. Around that time I get time to my self to think, eat(yes I eat 3am in the morning), read, or study. Today my ritual was rudely interrupted by a crying baby boy sliding down the steps to find me downstairs on the computer. You never know how grand your me time is until someone ruins it. As I type my blog Mr. Pharez is laying on me now pinching my lips.

Everyone needs a little me time. Mamas definitely need a little me time to reflect upon their day, their thoughts, or to just get caught up on anything they haven't done in a while. My twin will sit and read a magazine cover to cover and don't interrupt her,lol. I find that amazing because I just look at pictures half the time. Take out a minute to your self everyday. I promise you wont regret it. Hey, if a certain little on tries to interrupt it act like their not there, lol. Well That's it for me today Mamas, I cant ignore the face of a certain little one that wants me to go back to sleep with him.


-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment