Friday, December 12, 2008

Be careful what u say...


Hey Mamas, If your not from Baltimore then you wont know our Mayor Sheila Dixon. She has been a little firecracker lately. I write this blog not to say how great she is but how selfish she has been. Ms. Dixon received a raise in her salary while others lower on the scale suffer. Its been reported the city council use money on frivolous things and spend tax payers money. Ms. Dixon gets on television and tells the public she deserves her raise and has a family to support. I'm thinking and no one else works or has a family. I say do a good job as Mayor first before you say you deserve something. After seeing how others reacted about her response Sheila now wants to donate her raise to charity,lol.
Sorry Ms. Dixon, your too late you said how you felt and you cant take it back. What would you see if you remained in front of a camera? Many people on reality shows always say after the show that's not me they edited it to make me look bad. Words can't be changed after you say it on live television. Often we say things or do things to others that cant be taken back. You can say sorry but that person wont forget your words. I my self have said harsh things to others. I think its even worse when your in a high position on the news speaking reckless. Words to the wise listen more than you speak, choose your words carefully, and think about how your actions might affect others. I know we all have to work on this but Sheila you can't erase your words by saying you had an epiphany over night. You were selfish and all of Baltimore knows it.
-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment