Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Friend or Foe


When we grow up we learn about friendship and enemies. The process of choosing between the two can be hard for some and very easy for others. At times we tend to call anyone a friend because they are nice to us or talk to us frequently. What is friendship based off of? Is it the girls you grew up with for years? Is it the co worker at your job? Is it your sister? Is it the woman you met a few days ago? Is it the person that sent you a friendship email? It is said you must try a friend to find out if they are worthy or not to be called one. As women I find a lot of black women will say I don't deal with women because they are too catty. So some women will find so called friendship among men. Other women only have a few they are close too. While others run in cliches of women. Experiences happen to make you choose any of the choices above. I wonder at times could friends you believe you tested be enemies? I have seen many times before lies, secrets, and most of all jealousy circle around friends destroying relationships. Friends can be the medicine of life but be careful who is feeding you poison. Conflict will occur in relationships but honesty, trust, and loyalty must be the foundation in order to resolve any problem. In closing of this blog , I examine my self to say have I been a good friend? Think about it, I know I will.


-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment