Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Beauty of Art



Matthew Rice is a true artist. I say this because he wasn't trained to do it. His talent is God given and beautiful to see. You can go to school for basic skills but no one can show you how to open minds and hearts through art. He is a pro football player but now is focusing on his art work. Rice's art work is well thought out with meaning to captivate minds on subjects we avoid. He lets you take a small peek at his life through colorful canvas of images abstract and visual. You can purchase prints of his work. I know, I will support this brother in the future. Check out his site http://www.mateoblu.com/ . I'm sure you will enjoy. I know I did. The saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover" fits him so well. Look at the site and you'll know what I mean.
Support a brotha...
-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment