Monday, August 18, 2008

Black Men Need Luv 2



When we think of beauty and pampering we usually think of treating ourselves or one of our fellow sisters. What about the man in your life? Black men need pampering too. I know my husband works hard all day. I'm sure you Mamas can relate. We are so used to them being strong that at times we forget to pamper them. If you live in Baltimore and you have a man in your life that deserves a little TLC. Look no further I have the solution.

For Him: A 30 minute facial dedicated to the special needs of a man. Treatments for ingrown hairs, mustache, & beard will have you turning heads. Enjoy a facial without all the fluff but still beneficial to your skin. ($45)

I provide this delightful service @ Na'Klectic Hair Gallery and Day Spa

36 E. 25Th Street

Baltimore, MD 21228

Call & make his appointment today! 410-889-0287

No comments:

Post a Comment