Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Star Ruby Mamas

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

We had this verse as our foundation. Never knowing the friendships we would make and the bonds we would share. My sisters in Christ felt also like my blood sisters. We accomplished many things together and overcame differences. I'm writing this blog because I was thinking of you all. If and when you do read this know that you are always my sisters. I have seen you grow from afar and I'm proud. We aspired to do more than just be a sister , a mother, or a member, and I see we have gone far and above within ourselves to reach that goal. I see a light in you that can out shine the world if you let it. I saw that light in you all since the beginning of our union. I have much respect for you all. I miss you Star Ruby! Hope to see you soon. Until then endure to the end.

-Peace My SRP Mamas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment