Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Silent Cry

 
      
          A happy smiling face is not always true anymore. People will talk the game and look like their coping and say nothing but I'm okay. In your mind you take their okays and continue never questioning if its true.We go through out our busy days never really focused on checking on another. It takes only a few minutes to call a loved one to ask them how are you today. My mother calls me everyday to ask me if I'm OK. I love my mother for that because she will do it everyday regardless if I'm having an attitude. Its sad and hurts me to my heart to be so involved with my own life to not hear others silent cries. Whoever may be crying silently may not be dealing with their situation honestly. So many times we bottle our feelings up, lash out at ones close to us, or remain quiet in our pain. You have to be honest with your situation to heal. First you have to admit you have a problem within your self without pointing any fingers. Then you can truly get the help you deserve after admiting the problem you have is within your self. I have looked over more than one person in my life silently crying and didn't see the signs until it was too late. If your reading this and hurting without communicating your pain I strongly urge you to just talk to someone honestly. Talk to someone you trust that is not involved in your pain. If you are someone that senses someone silently hurting be there and call them or let them know you care.My prayers and love goes out to anyone in a bad situation suffering quietly within. Problems always have a resolution even if it doesn't seem like there is an answer.



I Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Your not alone...TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment