Follow these quick and easy tips for the perfect brow!
- Give your eyebrows time to grow in. I don't care how unruly they may look. Use brow gel and a brow comb while giving your brows a chance to grow back
- Never use waxy brow pencils
- If you choose to pluck your eye brows...pluck outside of the brow. Try to keep the natural shape of your eyebrows. You can use a white eyeliner pencil to draw the shape you would like and then pluck around the borders.
- Your eyebrows already have a natural arch so if you get them plucked, waxed, or threaded tell the person arching them to stay around the natural line of your brow.
- Brow scissors can be your friend. You can buy them at any drug store. Brow scissors are great for trimming around the brow and cutting down the fly away hairs..(note: this tool is great for full eyebrows too)
- Finally I will say just don't over do it! You want your brows to look clean but natural.
... Its only $3! You can get it at Target or Online.