Friday, June 25, 2010

In a Time of Change

Hey Mamas,

 I remember one of the biggest changes in my life is when I moved from Indiana to Baltimore. As a little girl I didn't know that this major move would change the life that I knew forever. When I came to Baltimore everything was so different. The people looked and talked different from me and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. I am happy I made that major move as a child because usually children adapt and easily embrace change differently from adults.My parents making that one decision impacted so many things in my life like who my friends would be, my schools, my personality, the men in my life etc.I'm not mad about my parents decision because so many great things happened to me I would had never experienced. Even the bad that occurred in my life in Baltimore was only growth and needed change. A new job, relationship, or child can cause change. Time goes by and change keeps occurring in every ones life. In my life many good and bad changes are occurring at a rapid pace. At times while this change happens I'm not always happy about it. I realized I have to suck it up and deal. Some changes in my life have made me really sad but I cant let it stagnate my growth. I used to be scared of things being different in my life and sometimes I still am. I give my self a little pep talk that change must occur in all areas. I pray I'm always remain consistent in my life changes and embrace the future to come. Whether it be good or bad change must happen or we will never grow. As this world rotates we move with it never knowing all of life's changes. All I can do is pray for the good and ask Christ to help me get through the bad.


-Peace & Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment