Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Being Mommy Comes 1st


Hey Mamas,

Spring is here and with everything being new some new opportunities have came in my life. A month ago I had an offer to go back to my career as an esthetician. I was so excited about the opportunity but there was so many things standing in the way. In my mind I thought I could be Super Woman and make it all happen. I continued to call the guy that owned the place making plans to be in there by next month. The entire process I kept seeing warning signs that this would be conflicting to me being a mommy. After being told rules and regulations at this place of business I had to decide will this work out with my family routine. My youngest is only one and my oldest get out of school very late. I deal with a very hectic schedule and I had to weigh out the pros and cons. Is this job worth it? I talked to my family and came to the conclusion that being mommy comes first. Other opportunities will come my way and they will be best for me and my family. Just because jobs are offered don't always mean you should take them. So as I type this blog I hold my youngest son on my lap and share my thoughts with you. I'm a mommy and that is something I do great for right now.I'm not mad nor sad for making sacrifices to be the best mommy I can be.

-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment