Have you ever heard the saying crack kills! I remember not too long ago going to my son's school orientation. I saw so much butt crack and muffin tops I wanted to scream. Whatever happen to women wearing jeans that fit them properly? So we think I got the jeans up my thighs and over my butt they must fit. Shame on you muffin top mamas...stop right now. Fall is around the corner and now is the opportunity to redeem yourself from the horrible dress habits you display. Check out these tips on how to find the perfect jeans!
- Big booty mamas stay away from jeans with big bulky pockets on the butt area. Also try dark demin instead of lighter washes
- Small booty mamas get jeans with the pockets and detail on the jeans
- If you have big thighs don't get those jeans that look like they have stretch marks on the thigh area.
- Short mamas get your jeans tailored so the jeans wont drag on the floor.
- If your tall it's good to know your inseam and go from there. If you sit down with the jeans make sure they still come down to the ankle.
- Also know that demin relaxes after being worn.
- Find out your lower body measurements before you go shopping.
- Your jeans should fit but not be too tight that your fighting you way into them.
- Older women stick with dark demin and not the light stone wash mom jeans ,lol. Dark demin you can wear to work and then go casual.
- Whether it be a skinny jeans,boot cut, high waisted,...figure out what is best for your body type.
Okay mamas say goodbye to muffin tops and hello to classy style. Be a lady this Fall!