Thursday, June 11, 2009

Change and Help


Hey mamas, its been three months and I have many things to talk about. Bad and good changes have occurred in my life but all are lessons to make me stronger. In a time of change I think of a butterfly's transformation. A creature starting off very ugly and then turning into something beautiful. I think we all want to be beautiful in the end result.
In the past few months I have learned its okay to ask for help. Having my fifth son was a major change in my life. At first I didn't want to ask for help. I think most of us want to be super woman because we are so used to doing many things on our own. My friends and family helped me out a great deal after my son was born. Sometimes when things change in your life you will need help. Asking for help doesn't mean your needy or incapable. There will be times in your life where you have to set pride to the side and realize help is needed. Help someone in need if their going through changes in their life. If your the one that needs help don't be afraid to ask.
-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment