Monday, October 20, 2008

Through the clutter and drama


Hey Mamas,
I'm up to my neck in mess. Trying to find a way out of the clutter. Have you ever just looked around your home and asked your self were to begin? I know all you neat freaks are shaking your head no ,but I have 4 little boys that make it their duty to destroy. I clean up one room and the other one is trashed. I am starting to give up on a clean home. My mother tried to help me with laundry but it still didn't work. I will say the load has gotten crazy and I'm getting advice from all ends but I have to decide when will the mess end. I need a maid but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm just venting my frustration of a messing home that needs to be resolved. My first step is to get all my cleaning stuff and decide which room I will tackle. While everyone is dreaming, I'll be up probably mopping the kitchen floor that will soon be a mess again. I guess that's the life of a Mama sometimes. My day will come when my 4 boys will be cleaning the house and I wont lift a finger.
-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment