Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A True Blaque Beauty Mama Indeed...



I was thinking about her while I was washing the dishes. My sister means so much to me. Courtney Hayes is not just a MAMA but has so many hidden talents. This girl can capture life moments with just a camera phone. Her great talent in photography is God given and a beauty to see. She is a great mother to 4 beautiful children and wife to a righteous husband. I love her for so many things, but the one that stands out the most is she has always been there in my darkest moments. Always giving me advice and caring how I feel. Funny we didn't start off being so close when we were younger. Now I cant go a day without calling her. Our children are more like siblings than cousins and our family is tightly bonded together. Courtney is naturally beautiful and doesn't even know it. She is my big sister and best friend. I couldn't ask for more in a friendship and life long bond. I don't have to say I love her because she already knows. Courtney Hayes a true Blaque Beauty Mama Indeed, need I say any more.
Do you have a great friendship with your sister or sisters?
Sometimes we need to tell our sisters these things before its to late or because they just need 2 here you say it.
Think about it...
-Peace Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment