Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mama of the Week: Aqueelah Williams


Mama of the Week goes to Aqueelah Williams. I can say so many good things about this woman. She is my beauty partner and crime!!! I always have told her she is a star but doesn't know how great she is to others. We met through a shared beauty mentor that talked about us to each other all the time. When I met her I felt like I already knew Aqueelah. Over the years I have saw many of her talents. One of her talents that I love is that she can makeover an average woman to look like a movie star. Aqueelah's hands are blessed and she has became one of the most talented makeup artists I know. Aqueelah has many other skills like model consulting, managing a magazine and photoshoots, event coordinating, and the list could go on forever. I'm proud of her and I know she will go far. I must not forget this lady is humble but confident.
Check out her website : http://powderroomconsulting.com/
Mamas I'm sure you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment