Tuesday, September 17, 2013

3 of My Fav Curling Products!



I must say it's been a journey since I cut my locs off. Finding the right products for your natural hair is a job within its self. I'm willing to try anything that will help me achieve the perfect curl. I have finally found three that make me happy.

Below are my 3 favorite curling products.



#1 My Favorite
I love the smell. It enhances my curls without the crunch. It's not too greasy and gives you soft curls. It also dries quickly with little shrinkage of the curls. Only con I wish it didn't cost so much.



#2nd Fav

I love the smell. Gives me a nice curl. It can be a little greasy. It takes some time to dry. It will give your curls a little crunch so you have to pull the curls out some to get rid of the hardness. It can be a little pricey but worth it.



#3rd Fav

The smell is wonderful. It can be very greasy depending on how much you put in your hair. It curls the hair fairly well. I like to use it for twist outs. It sometimes can make the hair look shorter but  usually after my hair dries I pull my hair to extend the curls. The cost is great when I can't buy #1 or #2


I hope this helps my Curly Mamas...

Have fun!

-Peace Mamas






No comments:

Post a Comment