Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Juice Face


My sons are always asking for juice. Today I woke up to my oldest son standing next to my bed begging for a juice box. I'm surprise juice doesn't seep out of their pores. As I think about this, I must share one of my top black skin care products. Juice Organics BRIGHTENING CLEANSER is one of the best alpha-hydroxy acid cleansers I ever used. You can look on the back of the label and understand the ingredients. I also used their BRIGHTENING MOISTURIZER. I love this product for women of color because it helps remove hyper-pigmentation(dark marks).
No lie, I used it for 2 weeks and saw my dark marks start to fade away. The products will tingle at 1st because of the AHAs. Don't let that stop you from continuing to use the products. They sell a small kit if you want to try it out first. When you start any AHA treatments make sure to use a sun screen and a hydrating moisturizer. Also use this treatment at night to prevent sensitivity to the sun. Your face will become dry in some areas so stop using it for a couple days and then come back on. The product is very affordable. Check their site out at www.juiceorganics.com. A clear complexion is just around the corner. Oh yeah, I almost forgot my Baltimore Mamas you can find this product in Giant Food stores!!! Well Mamas catch you later... until then keep it tight and keep it right!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin your blogs! We as black women need more things like this to keep us informed and empowered. Keep up the good work!

    Sincerely,

    A fellow blaque beauty mama

    ReplyDelete