It's hot out there Mamas!!! The weather already feels like summer is here. Allergy season is here and red, tired, puffy, eyes are the result of it. I was at Walgreens when I found this wonderful eye gel.
St. Ives(Cucumber Eye & Face Stress Gel) is a great product for tired, stressed out, puffy eyes. I love to apply this gel around my eyes at night. It's affordable and works well for it's purpose. I like how it tightens the skin and takes out the puff. Look for it in your local drugstores.
Eye Tip/Trick(Cool the Puffs)
You need 1 cucumber, toner, a bowl and foil
- First cut the cucumber up in slices.
- Pour the toner in the bowl and place cucumber slices in toner.
- Let the cucumber slices stay in the bowl of toner for 15-20 minutes
- Take the cucumber slices out of the bowl and place on foil
- Put the cumber slices in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until cold
- Place the slices on the eyes and relax.
- Place left over slices in a plastic Ziploc bag for future use.
Have fun Mamas!!! Be cool baby... Peace